|Who says Christmas has to stay stuck in December?|
LyricstuckWorld spins 'roundLyricstuck by Dearheart42
Looks like another day
Grown up unaware
Not a care
But reaching, searching for a fate unknown
This distance, closeness that we share
Makes me wish we
Could reach through the screen
I'd feel your hands
Pressing to mine
But words are fine
Now the world's gone down
Seems there's a price to pay
So quick to be lost
In the chaos
I will try
To believe we'll fly
It's getting hard
Righting these wrongs
But I'll stand strong
Next to you
A Whisper In A HurricaneFor my soul-sister, Dana. Hang in there. I love you.A Whisper In A Hurricane by Dearheart42
~ -:- ~
1. She's out there sailing so alone tonight
Tossing left and right
And torn away from all she planned
I watch her from the safety of my shore
Wishing all the more
That I could pull her up to land
Uncharted waters crash like tears
Her sobs are thunder in my ears
And I know there's nothing I can say
To make the storm clouds go away
Your voice alone can calm this sea of rain
Though I can't know what she's going through
Please let me be a light for You
Just a whisper of hope in her hurricane
Just a whisper in the hurricane
2. Her brokenness is all that she can see
A shipwrecked destiny
A fog that hides Your arms so near
I'm stuck here like a lighthouse on a beach
There's so much I can't reach
All I can do is just be here
And I wish I could be in her stead
In these oceans I have never tread
Even as she struggles not to drown
Your hands are lifting
And even as she cries out in the dark
Your Son is
Random Facts About Me:|
- As Anne Frank put it, "I am a bundle of contradictions."
- Half of me is still flying around in Neverland, and probably always will.
- I rode X2 at Six Flags Magic Mountain. Multiple times. Now I know how insane I really am.
- I have Pixar's "Finding Nemo" movie memorized. Name any scene and I can quote it word perfect. (Yeah, it's scary...)
- I'm a Christian homeschooled pastor's daughter and darn proud of it! I have the awesomest parents in the world...and that includes The Big Guy Upstairs, 'cause I'm His daughter, too.
- I am a shameless bookworm with a deep love for reading. I appreciate stories that scare me without relying on bucketloads of gore to do it. Stories that don't need any mushy-kissy scenes to show what True Love is. Stories of battles and adventures that don’t need too much blood to be exciting. Stories that are dramatic and heart-wrenching without getting overly angsty or turning into a soap-opera. Stories that make me laugh hard without relying on crude humor or bad language to be funny. Always keep your eyes open for these types of stories, for they are rare as jewels and sweet as chocolate.
- I'm crazy about C. S. Lewis and Narnia and I am SO STOKED that they're making movies out of all seven books. (It's ON, Harry Potter!)
- I'm addicted to fan fiction. Yes, 95% of it is made of perverted garbage and Mary Sues, but if you're lucky enough to stumble across the other 5% of it, YOU WILL BE HOOKED. When it's done right, fan fiction can be a great way to explore your favorite characters, exercise your writing skills and see the books/movies/TV shows you love in a whole new light.
- I used to hate anime with a passion. And then one day Fullmetal Alchemist converted me. The story is so epic and inspiring, and the characters are so deep and rich and real...I couldn't help but fall in love with this series.
- My mom used to hate anime with a passion. And then one day I introduced her to Fullmetal Alchemist. She still hates anime, but she says she'll make an exception with FMA. (Hehehe, score one for the manipulative daughter...)
- I've been writing songs since I was four, and music is a big part of who I am. Just give me paper and a pencil and a baby grand to twiddle on, and I'll be happy all day.
- My idea of heaven (besides twiddling on a piano all day) is being curled up on my bed on a rainy day, getting lost in a good fantasy/scifi novel and nibbling dark chocolate.
- I am pro-True Love and anti-Romance. If that makes any sense. Let's just say that I don't want to fall in love with anyone less than my best friend. (Plus, romance is just plain creepy. And weird. And highly overrated. And did I mention it was CREEPY?)
- I hate wasps. I really, really hate them.
Current Residence: Planet Earth
Favourite genre of music: Movie soundtracks/trailer music, Christian rock, celtic music and anything in general that sounds good.
Favourite style of art: Traditional, though I don't mind digital if it's done nicely.
Favourite cartoon character: I have a bunch, but Edward Elric and L Lawliet would definitely be at the top.
Personal Quote: "Life is short. Eat dessert first."